Project Gordon Rise – Maribyrnong (Melbourne)
Maribyrnong is Victoria’s second largest multi-ethnic city, surrounded by a river of the same name and in a great position, near the second largest Highpoint shopping mall in the state.
It is also the second largest multicultural city in Victoria with a total population of 82,288 (2016) and is expected to welcome 16,000 residents over the next 20 years.
Maribyrnong has a high level of intellectuals and a high level of education because of its proximity to central Melbourne, as well as the need for human development. Maribyrnong has more special features than its neighbors.
Project Gordon Rise – dream at hand
The Gordon Rise project is located in Maribyrnong, 10km north-west of Melbourne. The project consists of 18 townhouses and a series of shophouses designed in harmony with nature, bringing exciting experiences with romantic scenery, blending with the green environment to create new and attractive.
Within a few minutes of walking, residents can access the full range of facilities in the area, such as parks, hospitals, schools, supermarkets, entertainment areas … to bring convenience and ease to live in. here.
There are many sports centers around Maribyrnong. You can use the local golf course, water sports area, fitness center, soccer field, stadium and of course the world famous Flemington racecourse. Also on the river is Edgewater Marina Marina 8-14m long … right near your home.
Project Gordon Rise – Maribyrnong information
- Location: 421-449 Gordon Street, Maribyrnong.
- Design: 2-3 storey townhouse.
- Area: 210 – 250 m2.
- Bedroom: 3 – 4 bedrooms.
- Bathroom: 2 – 3 bathrooms.
- Garage: 2.
- Price: 1.100.000 – 1.300.000 AUD.
Community Utility Project Gordon Rise – Maribyrnong
01. Highpoint shopping center: 1.6km ~ 3p driving
02. Harbor Park: 900m ~ 11p walk
03. Victoria University: 1.5 km ~ 4p driving
04. Footscray Hospital: 900m ~ 11p walk
05. Flemington Racetrack: 2.3km ~ 5p driving
06. Queen Victoria Market: 7.6km ~ 15p driving
07. Melbourne Center: 9.3km ~ 20p driver
08. Etihad Stadium: 8.1km ~ 17p driving
09. Crown Casino: 9.3km ~ 20p driving
10. Federation Square Square: 9.6 km ~ 20p drive
11. Melbourne Exhibition Center: 10.6km ~ 20p driving
12. RMIT University: 8.3km ~ 18p driver
13. Meinbourne University: 8.5km ~ 20p driver
14. Victoria University – Footscray Branch: 2.9km ~ 8p